Clear-UP clears cloudy white water. Clear-UP is a 100% natural water clarifier consisting of beneficial bacteria, with the ability to "floc" small particles from the aquarium water.
The result is clear water without the use of the harmful chemicals contained in other water clarifiers, such as alum (that contains aluminum) and polyacrylamide (a potentially toxic chemical).
Directions: Shake well before using.
Dosage: Add 5 ml per 10 gallons of aquarium water.
For best results, temporarily turn the filter off, add Clear-UP over the entire aquarium water surface and wait 10-15 minutes for the flocs to form, and then turn the filter back on.
In extreme cases, the water may not clear up for 24 hours.
Choose the size best suited for your system:
- 4oz bottle treats 240 gallons (908 liters)
- 8 oz bottle treats 480 gallons (1,817 liters)
- 16 oz bottle treats 960 gallons (3,634 liters)
- 32 oz bottle treats 1,920 gallons (7,268 liters)
- 64 oz bottle treats 3,840 gallons (14,534 liters)
- 128 oz bottle treats 7,680 gallons (29,069 liters)