The key to setting up a successful aquarium is to quickly convert the fish waste to a non-toxic form. This is done by nitrifying bacteria. Under normal conditions it can take 30 to 45 days for these bacteria to become naturally established in a newly set-up aquarium.
Unfortunately, during this time period, ammonia and nitrite can increase to levels toxic to fish a common problem called New Tank Syndrome. DrTim's One & Only Nitrifying Bacteria are the result of the latest scientific research and are used by public aquariums and professionals around the world to control ammonia and nitrite.
- Eliminates new tank syndrome
- Instantly creates a bio filter
- Removes toxic ammonia and nitrite, naturally
- No sulfur or other offensive odors
- No wait needed
- 100% natural
Use when setting up a new tank, after a water change, cleaning your filter, when adding new fish and after a disease treatment to control ammonia and nitrite.
Good for 6 months at room temperature, 1 year at 50F (10C).
Keep refrigerated for longest shelf life.
Directions for Use:
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
- FOR BEST RESULTS USE THE ENTIRE CONTENTS AT ONE TIME
- Minimum dose 10 ml per 10 gallons of aquarium water.
- Cannot be overdosed.
- DO NOT FREEZE