Cal Aqua Labs’ “PEARL” series is a dual-compartment CO2 checker that allows the user to accurately compare the CO2 level in your aquarium side-by-side against a standard reference. The unique space-saving design places the reference chamber right inside the the indicator chamber. The inner chamber holds the CO2 reference solution, whereas the outer chamber carries a CO2 indicator solution. The reference solution color corresponds to 30 ppm of CO2 – a level that is widely accepted for good plant growth in most aquariums.
No more guessing on the shades of green. No more looking back-and-forth at color sheets to compare. You know the precise CO2 level simply by comparing the colors in the two compartments side-by-side. Simply adjust your CO2 level so that the color of the indicator solution matches that of the reference solution. Don’t guess, be sure! It’s as simple as that.
- Unique dual-compartment design. Inner compartment holds the Reference solution, while the outer compartment holds the Indicator solution
- No solution preparation needed. Required solutions are premade and included
- Improved durability and ease of use
- Easy to fill and remove solutions from both chambers
- Simple to use, simple to read, higher accuracy than other single-compartment checkers
Each set includes:
- 1 PEARL CO2 checker
- 1 x 15ml Reference solution, calibrated to 30ppm CO2
- 1 x 15ml Indicator solution
- 1 suction cup
- 2 Reference chamber plugs
- Use instructions
Approximate size without suction cup: 2″x2.3″ (WxH)
Recommended for aquariums 30 gallons and larger.