Xiao Mi TDS Meter
Color : White
Highly efficient and accurate TDS Meter for your aquarium. Comes Factory Calibrated a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Meters can be re-calibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
- Hold Function : saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function : the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range : 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10′ image.
- Display : large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated : our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
Color : White
- The detection pen features the Xiaomi logo. It is all white, and the head cap is translucent.
- Users will read the TDS water values on a LCD display located on the middle upper position of the pen.
- It comes with a detection sensor, which basically functions when a metal goes into contact with the water being tested.
- The gadget is powered by means of two batteries located on the rear. Inside the battery compartment is the Xiaomi logo.
- The reading will stabilize in about three seconds of testing the water with this gadget. It measures water quality on parts per million scale.
- TDS means total dissolved solids, the amount of mineral and water salts in water.
- The water quality detection pen is used to detect how bad water is in regard to quality and in relation to expected standards.
- For instance, typical bottled water should be around 1ppm.
- Can tester the soluble solids in the water, TDS value can be proved to a certain extent of your water quality – more lower more purer